Life gets messy. That’s why you should always consider your commercial business’s janitorial equipment needs, and keep plenty of supplies on hand. We might not be able to predict when the next big spill will occur, but we can certainly ensure we’re prepared for them ahead of time.
Must-have janitorial products for businesses
No matter what kind of business you run, the following supplies are crucial for cleanliness, health and sanitation—and they’re all available from Lamberson Packaging Solutions:
- Brooms and mops: Whether you’re sweeping up dust and debris from yesterday’s opening hours, deep cleaning the floors or mopping up major spills, you’ll need at least one broom and mop for your commercial business.
- Carts: Carts are a versatile tool, whether you’re toting cleaning supplies around or are collecting trash and discarded packing supplies. They’re available in a variety of sizes and uses, like tilt trucks.
- Cleaning supplies: Businesses often use similar cleaning supplies as what you’d use at home—just a lot more of them. Don’t forget toilet cleaner, window cleaners, all-purpose surface cleaning solutions and more, depending on your specific needs.
- Facial tissue: Inevitably, customers and employees will need to blow their noses or sneeze in a hygienic way. Providing tissues will keep everyone healthier and more comfortable.
- Hand soap: If the last year and a half has taught us nothing else, it’s made very clear the importance of washing our hands. Keep a supply of hand soap in stock to protect everyone’s health.
- Latex and nitrile gloves: Depending on the type of business you run, you might use latex or nitrile gloves on a regular basis (for example, food service). Even if you’re not handling food items, you might want a box or two of gloves for cleaning duty or other messy projects.
- Paper towels: Paper towels are great for everything from preventing microwave splatter to cleaning up spills. Keep a big supply on hand so you’re never out.
- Sanitizers: Sanitizers of all sorts are important for health and hygiene. In food service businesses, you’ll need them for tables, counters and other shared surfaces—but they’re useful for any type of business, especially when you’re open to the public.
- Signs: “Caution: Wet Floor” signs aren’t just a warning. They can also protect your business from liability while you’re mopping up dangerous spills. No matter what kind of business you operate, keep one or two on hand.
- Trash bins and liners: Your trash is probably taken out daily, which means you’ll go through bin liners quickly. Make sure to have several weeks’ worth of liners on hand for all your trash bins.
- Vacuums: Finally, don’t forget the vacuum! It’s the fastest, easiest way to clean up a variety of dry spills.
Picking the right janitorial products for your business is as easy as shopping online. Visit Lamberson Packaging Solutions to find a variety of helpful janitorial supplies and tools, as well as packaging products to ensure product safety. Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts today.