Almost no one likes packing and moving, let alone the task of unpacking. Putting all your possessions into boxes can become a huge, stressful ordeal. Having the right tools for the job can make it significantly easier, saving you the stress and worry of wondering if your fragile items will stay in one piece. Whether you’re in the moving business or are in the process of moving your home or office, we can help.
With this in mind, we’ve rounded up a list of our must-have moving materials and supplies in OH, all of which are available from Lamberson Packaging Supplies:
- Boxes and plastic bins: Moving containers are the most important item you can have—otherwise you’ll just be transporting your items one by one. Make sure to use a variety of box sizes to hold larger items while protecting and organizing smaller boxes. You can also use plastic bins (especially the clear ones) to keep items contained and easily identifiable.
- Tape: Packing tape is essential for sealing boxes, but you should also have duct tape, masking tape and/or painter’s tape on hand. Duct tape is great for reinforcing cardboard boxes that will hold heavy items. Masking tape and painter’s tape are great for labeling plastic bins, and having painter’s tape on hand is convenient for any last-minute painting and framing projects.
- Scissors and box cutters: Have scissors and box cutters handy for both packing and unpacking. It’s helpful to have multiples of each, especially if you’ll have several helpers with you during the moving process.
- Sharpies: Sharpies help keep things organized. Some organization aficionados use different-colored Sharpies to identify boxes that go in each room or office. Either way, be sure to have an abundance of them on hand—they tend to disappear when you least expect it, and everyone helping you move should have at least one in every color you’re using.
- Stickers: Stickers are another great organizational tool. Options range from basic, multicolored dots used to designate different room destinations to specially-designed stickers made for moving homes or offices. Whatever you choose, you’ll be able to get a system going that will make unpacking a breeze.
- Bubble wrap and air packing: Finally, when you’re transporting anything fragile, you’ll want to protect it. Bubble wrap, which comes in industrial-sized rolls for convenience, is a tried-and-true method of keeping your wedding china and your electronics in one piece. Others love using air-filled plastic bags or even their own towels and blankets to cushion breakables.
Your one-stop shop for moving materials and supplies in OH
Lamberson Packaging Solutions is your single source for moving materials and supplies in OH. For the last 14 years, we’ve supplied our clients with over 18,000 quality products from trusted brands like 3M, Sealed Air, Tape Logic, Rubbermaid, Ivex and many more. Contact us today to find out how we can help your home or business with our great selection, quality service and fast delivery. We look forward to helping you enjoy a productive, efficient and stress-free move!